Director Office of Minority and Women
NCUA is seeking a seasoned executive or high-level manager to serve as the Director for the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI). As the Director, you will be responsible for planning, developing and evaluating the effectiveness of diversity programs, standards, practices, and policy implementation.
NCUA has been selected as one of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government", ranking 9th when compared to similarly sized organizations. Particularly noteworthy, NCUA excelled in the areas of effective leadership, employee skills - mission match, training and development, diversity and performance-based results. Apply now to become part of one of the Federal Government’s “Best Places to Work”.
Invest in your nation's future, make a difference in your community...gain from the experience. At the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) you're not just a number, working to make quotas or improve the bottom line, you have the opportunity to make a difference. NCUA is the federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions and insures savings in federal and most state-chartered credit unions across the country through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Develop, implement and monitor progress toward a number of standards and procedures related to workforce diversity and the inclusion and utilization of minority and women-owned businesses in NCUA programs and contracts.
- Advise the Chairman, NCUA Board and senior NCUA leadership on the impact of policies and regulations of the NCUA on minority and women-owned businesses.
- Provide executive direction to the oversight of the execution of national and regional equal employment opportunity operations and other programs pertaining to EEOC and NCUA policies.
- Establish and monitor measures and standards for the performance of workforce diversity to ensure intended business results are achieved in a manner that is consistent with governing policies, regulations, and statutes.
- Represent the NCUA on senior level inter agency committees, meetings, and projects.
In addition to the standard benefits offered by Federal agencies, NCUA offers additional benefits to its employees. These benefits, some at minimal cost, are some of the best and most competitive in both the private and public sectors. More information can be found by clicking http://www.ncua.gov/about/Documents/Careers/NCUABenefitsPackageSummary.pdf.
For more details about this job listing or to apply go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/358764700.
For questions please contact Michele Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-518-6653.
Position Type: Employee
National Credit Union Administration
1775 Duke Street
Alexandria , 22314