Coordinator for Information Technology –
Job Title: Coordinator for Information Technology – Recruitment & Admissions
Job ID: 15293
Location: College of Staten Island
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Reporting to the Associate Director for Graduate Admissions, the Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Manages the constituent relation management (CRM) software program for graduate students. This includes, but not limited to, designing, implementing and tracking all communication plans related to recruitment and admissions; and overseeing the virtual advisor database and the content for the personalized/VIP web pages.
- Functions as a liaison regarding data exchange of the CRM product and the enterprise wide student data base (CUNYfirst); compile data, audit records, and generate reports. Assists with application and data management on CUNYfirst.
- Assists in the development and administration of CRM communication strategies and plans for the college's internal constituents (academic departments, student service areas and student groups) for usage with prospective and newly admitted students.
- Works closely with database administrators and other technical people to maintain the CRM, coordinates upgrades, and acts as the liaison between the end-user and technical support group.
- Assists with the development of test plans and tests new releases of system software.
- Works closely and communicates with departmental CRM coordinators to direct the offices processes in the CRM.
- Assists with the building and administers a social media strategy to engage and support students throughout the inquiry and admissions process.
- Provides pre-admission services to prospective students and graduate applicants via phone, in-person and email.
- Assists with graduate recruitment and pre-admission advisement services.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Preferred qualifications, but not required include:
- Experience using Hobsons Connect or other standard higher education industry admissions and recruitment systems/tools, including CRM, web-based, and online applications.
- Ability to travel locally and out-of-state for Recruiting initiatives.
- Two years' related experience is highly desired.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills as well as strong multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
Assistant to HEO
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$35,576 - $60,775; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to www.cuny.edu; select "Employment", "Search Job Listings," "More Options to Search for CUNY Jobs," then enter the Job ID# in the "Job Opening ID" field. Cover letter, resume, three (3) letters of recommendation (if available) and any additional supporting documents for candidacy must be submitted as one file.
August 25, 2016
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Position Type: Employee
Ref Code: 10003
CUNY College of Staten Island
CUNY College of Staten Island
New York, 10314